- Calculates property tax rates for the county.
- May collect taxes for cities, schools and other local taxing entities.
- Processes motor vehicle title transfers.
- Issues motor vehicle registration and licenses.
- May process boat titles and registrations.
- Registers voters and may conduct elections.
- Collects various other fees for the state and county.
Visit the Tax Assessor-Collectors Association of Texas website to learn more.
Local Public Servants
Click an icon below to learn more about each county official.